Monday, November 28, 2011

The little tea party in Texas

While generally everything is bigger in Texas...today we had a very small sized tea party.

This is the cup and my thumb.


Because of the size of the pot and cups, the kids did all the pouring of the tea or in our case pink lemonade. They loved pouring and drinking. Marlee is a bit of a neat freak...so she was always wiping up the spills.












(Beau is extremely sensitive to sunlight and requested sunglasses for the setting sunlight. And it makes him look more manly for his sister's tea party.)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi i’m Heather! I have a question for you! Please email me :)
HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

Sister Cavallini said...

Hi,

As I was looking for triplet strollers I found your blog. Wanted to ask if you still have the same, if you are selling any strollers, or any info that may help in our choice. We have 8 moth old triplets. Two boys and a girl.

Thanks!